Sunday 7 February 2016

At last There is Help For Activity Coordinators Everywhere !!!!





Hello,
Hope you have all now fully recovered from Christmas and ready to get on the very merry go-round of activity organising and facilitating.
I all too often hear the same typical stories from AC's worldwide wishing they could access information to help assist them in their job role and life in general. Well the great news is that I have created  an online academy just for you blessed souls.
It is not just another online place full of activity ideas , I deal with the real life things you face everyday and show you how to deal with them and nurture yourself as well. It's a wonderful tool to have access to.
I cover all you need to know to deal with issues that come up in your role, we go in depth looking at the AC role, We deal with self esteem personally and also look at how you can build your residents self esteem, person centeredness, different activities etc .
Lots of tool's and useful content. I am offering enrollment at £99 for a one off payment with lifetime access or you can pay over 2 months or 3 months.  You can  sign up NOW at www.actasticacademy.co.uk
Alternatively, If you wish to try before you buy you can have a one month pass for just £10.
If this is something of interest to you then you need to email me at lovejoycentre@gmail.com and I will  send you the secret link upon receipt of payment.


The academy is a great tool with lots of offers and support for the AC. I would also like to let you know about AC Awards I do each year. Get your family, friends and  work collegaues to nominate you NOW at www.lovejoycentre.co.uk/2015-awards. Here is a picture of our winners from last year. Worth a vote, winning AC's this year will walking away with some wonderful gifts as two companies are now sponsoring the awards.


I know this blog is about the academy and the awards but these are gifts I have created  for you dear AC and I want people to utilise it more.
Don't be alone come connect with me on facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/lovejoycentregroup
We have a lot of discussions, exclusive offers, lots of activity ideas and downloadables for you all free and showcase our products which are great tools to AC's worldwide and used in hundreds of homes throughout the UK.We also celebrate each others achievements and those of our wonderful residents..

Until next time,keep shining.
Love,
Ann Marie xx






No comments:

Post a Comment